Saturday, May 14, 2011

Photos and Photographers @ 2011 Kunshan Championship

(photo courtesy: Christian Thomassen)
Christian Thomassen was at Kunshan Championship last week, and some of the photos he took can be found here. Christian, the Norwegian freelance sports and editorial photographer, has been working for both gymnastics coaching/judging and sports media like Eurosport for over a decade, and he is now living in Shanghai.

Another my favorite (gymnastics) sport photographer AFeng was in Kunshan too. Here is one photo he took
Wu Liufang's "Yang Bo Leap" on Beam
Check out more from AFeng's weibo.

Gymfan Vera's photos can be found here.

3 comments:

  1. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. Architectural Photographer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me. menswear fashion photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. Wedding Planners

    ReplyDelete